COVID-19 Dealer Update
While restrictions surrounding COVID-19 are beginning to ease, we want to assure you the wellbeing of you, our staff and the community is of utmost importance at Dave Potter Honda.
We will continue to operate with the new normal, with several additional measures in place as a precaution to provide a safe and hygienic environment for all:
- Increased cleaning and frequent sanitisation of contact surfaces within all areas of our dealership.
- Access to complimentary hand sanitiser throughout the dealership.
- All serving ware has been replaced with disposable cups and single-use items.
- All vehicles will be sanitised after being used, including demonstrator vehicles for test drives and all our service loan vehicles.
- All technicians wear rubber gloves when working on vehicles.
- All vehicles in for service and repairs are fitted with seat and steering wheel covers.
The importance of monitoring our own health has been reinforced with staff, and if they feel unwell or are showing signs of illness, they are to remain at home.
For the safety and health of our staff, we are also asking our guests to practice good general hygiene and if feeling unwell, to reschedule your visit to the dealership.
Our Sales & Service department continue to operate as per normal and our team is here to assist with all your enquires. We will continue to keep you updated with any changes that may arise.
Virtual Appointments Now Available.
We have made some innovative changes to adapt our Sales process to suit you during these times for all New and Pre-Owned Vehicle enquiries.
You can now book a virtual appointment over skype, FaceTime or WeChat.
- You will find all our vehicles online on our website.
- Our team can arrange a private viewing of the vehicle via FaceTime or a similar technology.
Stay safe, and if we can be of any assistance, please don't hesitate contact our team today on 8294 3444.
Thank you for your continued loyalty, understanding and patience during this unprecedented situation.